Hilton Head Fishing Charters with Fishin’ Coach!
Captain Dan Utley is a 30+ year veteran fishing the near shore and inshore waters surrounding Hilton Head Island, SC, and is a licensed Coast Guard Captain.
Redfish are his specialty, but during the correct season the Fishin’ Coach loves to pursue Cobia, Tarpon and other large predatory species (Sharks).
To see the Captain Dan in action, check out this episode of the Nuts & Bolts of Fishing & Boating Television show.
Fishing techniques range from using dead or live baits on spinning and conventional tackle to artificials and sight fishing with Fly Gear. Techniques vary with the season, tides and weather.
Trips are planned ahead of time combining the knowledge and experience of Captain Dan and the interest of clients.
Inshore Fishing is done out of a 22′ Century Bay Boat with a wrap-around deck that makes for easy maneuvering for several people. New this winter is a custom T-top with a sighting platform to help spot Redfish and surface cruising Cobia, plus some needed shade for the hot summer months.
Having spent 30 years teaching and coaching, Captain Dan has plenty of patience to “Coach Up” the beginning angler, and lots of savvy to challenge the experienced angler.
Don’t hesitate to call or E-mail to get in touch with the Fishin’ Coach.
Fishing with the Best
* Winner 2006 IFA Redfish Tour Event Hilton Head
* Century Boats Guide Team Member
* Quality Shakespeare and Pflueger Fishing Tackle
* Member Coastal Conservation Association
* Winner of South Carolina Master Angler Program Conservation Citation from 1995 to Present
* Member Inshore Fishing Association
* Member Hilton Head Island/Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
* Family Trips with Kids a Specialty of the Coach